Question
Posted by: Rene | 2011/07/07

HCG Injection

Hi , please can you advise me how to use the injection.
i am in possession of the injection , but i do not know how to administer myself. Are there any pills , shakes that i have to take with the injection?

Dear Rene
I am totally opposed to the use of HCG injections for adults and very worried that you are trying to administer this medication yourself. Please stop and think of the potential negative consequences of injecting yourself with HCG. One of my other Readers once posted the package insert of weight loss injections that she had received to me, and it was frightening because the injections were under no circumstances intended for weight loss, but were designed for treatment of male fertility problems and were called "A.P.L.® Injection". The package insert stated specifically "APL has no known effect on fat mobilization, appetite or sense of hunger or body fat distribution. HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity." Thus it is senseless to inject yourself with unknown products. I would rather use a balanced, energy-reduced diet (1500 cal or 6300 kJ/day) and daily exercise to lose weight safely and at a much lower cost.
Take great care

2
Posted by: G. | 2011/07/07

please mail me on nokurantzATyahooDOTcom

Reply to G.

Dear Rene
Take great care