Posted by: Pamela | 2012-02-28

HCG en Utrogestan

Ek gebruik tans 100mg Utrogestan en is 5 weke swanger. Kan die Utrogestan die uitslag van my kwantitatiewe HCG toetse beï nvloed? Dit hoë r of laer maak?

Die Utrogestan sal nie jou hCG vlakke beinvloed nie.

Posted by: Tougiedah Brown | 2012-05-23

Im currently 6 weeks pregnant and my dr gave me ustrogestan 100mg. Is it possible to increase the dosage? Im currently taking 2 a day and want to know if the dosage can be increased to 3 a day. I''ve been on it with my previous pregnancy and miscarried at 8 weeks. About a week ago I have been discharging blood clots, is this another sign of miscarraige

Reply to Tougiedah Brown