Question
Posted by: BELLA | 2011/07/12

HCG COUNT

HI DOC I HAD A BLOOD TEST DONE ON SATURDAY(4WEEKS) AND THE COUNT WAS 271 AND AGAIN ON MONDAY(4WEEKS 2DAYS) IT WAS 478 IS THIS GOOD OR NOT

tHANK YOU

It is okay, but I presume that there is some problem because pregnancy tests are not usually repeated after 2 days.

3

Posted by: Jane | 2011/07/13

HCG doubles every 48 -72 hours, so yours is definitely normal and climbing... congratulations...

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Sonblom | 2011/07/12

Hi Bella, my count was 66 (I took the blood test on the day that my period should have started). I was told my count is very low but I''m 30 weeks pregnant now and baby is healthy and doing great. I think your count is normal and as long as it climbs like it''s doing it should be fine. Congrats and good luck!

Reply to Sonblom