Question
Posted by: LABGIRL | 2012/06/18

HCG

I have heard that this HCG drops really works for loosing weight fast. What do you think and can I take it if I have high blood pressure, which is under control?

Dear Labgirl
I would urge you NOT to use any product that contains HCG because it can have very negative effects. The use of HCG injections in adults can be potentially dangerous as such treatments are only intended for male patients with fertility problems or children who are not growing normally. Our leading medical specialists, such as Prof Tessa van der Merwe, have warned that HCG treatment is dangerous and will not promote weightloss. Please do not even consider the use of such products to lose weight. You can consider using the DASH Diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine' and 'Hypertension'), which was developed in the USA to lower bp. Most people who use this diet not only lower their bp, but also lose weight.
Take care

2
Posted by: LABGIRL | 2012/06/21

Thanx for this ! I will try the one you have mentioned.

Reply to LABGIRL

Dear Labgirl
Take care