Question
Posted by: Nash | 2010-11-11

HCG

I went for my blood test on saturday the 6th it was 221.5 now on the 10th it was 1157.0

Is this a good sign? What does this mean? I am only meeting with the Dr on the 22nd

Dear Nash

This is a very good sign as your Beta HCG level have increased at a very good rate. It means that most likely that the pregnancy is going quite well and on your meeting with your doctor on the 22nd one should be able to see a pregnancy quite easily.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-11-16

Dear Nash

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Misty | 2010-11-12

Preggies! It''s increasing. The blood test results from the lab usually tells you that you are preggies.

Reply to Misty