Posted by: Melissa | 2009-08-26

Is HCG diets available in South Africa ?

Dear Melissa
HCG stands for Human Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Hormone, and medications for the replacement of HCG are available with a doctor's prescription. They are usually used for women who are struggling to fall pregnant and men who need to increase their sperm count. The use of HCG injections together with the so-called HCG diet is highly controversial. Seeing that this diet only contains 500 kcal anyone will lose weight on it even if they don't have the injections. Submitting to HCG injections without a medical reason (e.g. a low sperm count) is very risky and may cause all kinds of unwanted side-effects. I think you should rather stick to a health low-fat diet and daily exercise to lose weight.
Take care

Posted by: V | 2009-09-03

No its not available in SA, I got it from overseas

Reply to V
Posted by: Wanda | 2009-08-31

Is this diet available in South Africa ? ive been seeing it on the internet, but only on overseas sites.

Reply to Wanda
Posted by: v | 2009-08-27

The injections give you energy and stop sweet cravings and curb your appitite. Also the injections help you lose weight in the areas that are generally impossible to lose!

Reply to v