Question
Posted by: Marcelle | 2012/02/11

HBP Meds

Please can you help advise me/ I have been on various BP medications . The last one that my dr Rx''d me was Cozar Comp which was great for controlling my BP but caused extreme dry eyes and itching all over my body. I was given a " natural"  product to use made by TIBB Pressure eeze and have experienced excellent results. Can you comment on this product>  and if you can, is it ok to use long term? Its a great relief not to have all the side effects that I have experienced in the past.... Many Thanks.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Marcelle

This particular product is believed to work as a result of it containing Rauwolfia serpentina which is believed to contain, among others, reserpine as bioactive chemical.
Reserpine is an anti-hypertensive drug used for the control of high blood pressure, and may be a potential reason why this product is effective for you.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/02/13

Hi Marcelle

Reply to pharmacist