Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2009/02/17

HBP

Hi there. I have high blood pressure. I' m 37, female and a smker. I' m on Norvasc 5mg and Prexum but feeling very light headed today. What can I take to lower my blood pressure like in food stuffs or something like that. Do you think this medication if okay? I' m feeling awful at the moment and too scared to go to sleep in case I have a stroke or something.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Jordan, whenever you feel like this, best would be to stop at a pharmacy to have you BP checked. I would not advise trying to treat it yourself. If the test shows that its too high/low, you should then consult your doctor to alter your dosage.
The products you're taking are good ones. Best of luck!