Question
Posted by: Soraya | 2010/09/27

Hayfever/Allergy

Hi Doc.
I do suffer from hayfever, but from the 1st September I have been suffering so much that I live on Allergex. I must take 1 tab every night and 1 every morning or else. Please help what else can i use cause sometimes in my sleep i start sneezing and i need to blow my nose I even get up at 1 or 2 in the morning.

Hallo Soraya
Try Loratidine at night - it works longer than Allergex. You can also try using Beclate aqeous nose spray twice a day for a few weeks ( it works slowly so you will see a difference after one week's use) Do not spray this on the nose septum (middle) as it may cause nose bleeds.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/27

Hallo Soraya