Question
Posted by: mamalove | 2008/09/07

hayfever medicine and breastfeeding

i am breastfeeding my six month old baby and have terrible allergies due to the change of the seasons. i have a runny nose and itchy throat and i' m sneezing all the time. i have a homeopathic remedy called hayfever 6c from pegasus. it contains all-c., arund., histaminum, nat-m., sabad., wye. is this completely safe for me to take seeing as i' m breastfeeding my baby? if not, can you please recommend something else that is safe for me to take. i am also on zoloft 50mg. thank you.

Expert ImagePharmacist

M

The safety of homeopathic drugs is often an uncertainty in breastfeeding. For this product the safety is unknown.