Posted by: mamalove | 2011-09-16

please oh please tell me what i can take to relieve my hayfever symptoms. i want to scratch my eyes and throat out, my nose is running and itching non-stop. i can even taste blood when i cough or sneeze. i only started getting these symptoms every spring, about 4 years ago. prior to that, i never had hayfever at all. very weird. i am 32 years old. i am currently taking deselex tablets and texa syrup, which offer very little relief. if i go outdoors, no relief.

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Mamalove

You are suffering from adult onset allergies. This is not uncommon, as one can develope allergies after around the age of thirty. You are only treating the histamine aspect of the allergies, and not the later onset inflammatory response. You should see you doctor regarding the use of an antra nasal steroid spray as part of your management.
Some patients respond to an initial short course of systemic steroids. Discuss this with your doctor.

Posted by: Lavinia | 2011-10-16

Yo, that''s what''s up truhtuflly.

Reply to Lavinia