Question
Posted by: SVT | 2010/03/18

Hay fever and trying to get pregnant

Doc,
I''m going to get pregnant after my 6th miscarriage. I was diagnose with a uterine septum. The septum was removed and are now having cervix problems which is causing recurrant 2 second semester miscarriage. I''m now with a fertility clinic trying to ge to my root of my problems. I however struggle with sinus/ hayfever and sneeze off my ears of my head every morning. I did consult a ENT which said it is an allergic reaction and gave me allecet tablets and Flomist nasal spray. IS this safe to use in pregnancy. Or should I rather asked my GP to give me a cortison injection to help with the allergies. Can I have the injection if I want to get pregnant?

You can use this medication until you fall pregnant. When pregnant, steroid inhalers would be okay.

1