Question
Posted by: strange | 2010/02/04

Having sex with females in my dreams

Is it normal for female to dream having sex with other female. I am straight. In 1 dream I slept with 6 females, one at a time and climaxed because when I woke up I was so horny. have not had sex in 3 months.

Dear Strange,

There is absolutely nothing strange about your dream. Our sexuality is complex and layered. Your dream is just revealing some of the layers. We are more often essentially bisexual beings.

3
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/04

It' s perfectly OK to have sexual dreams of any sort. When all else fails, take matters into your own hands  )

Reply to Woman

Strange do you perhaps need some help in that department?

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/04

Dear Strange,

Reply to Sexologist