Question
Posted by: Marito | 2011/02/07

Having an abortion

I''m 5 months pregnant and i want to have an abortion so my questions is:will i be able to have abortion or not?

If you are 20 weeks pregnant or more, you can only have an abortion if continueing the pregnancy is dangerous to your health or if the child has a serious abnormality.

5

Posted by: NO | 2011/02/08

Marito Dont kill the baby rather gife the baby up for addoption there are people out there like myself that will kill to have a child &  they will take very good care of the baby &  will love it as if it is there own Think about this very carefully Before you do something you will regret for the rest of you life

Reply to NO
Posted by: Purple | 2011/02/08

You can have an abortion up to 12 weeks.
Up to 20 weeks you can have an abortion if baby has a defect like downs syndrome or something else picked up during tests.

Go and see a counsellor (Marie Stopes offer counselling) and consider giving baby up for adoption. There are so many couples out there looking for babies and desperate to give them a loving home. If you are not in a position to care for baby, then give someone else that opportunity.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Star | 2011/02/08

At this stage you can only medically abort, so you will have to concider adoption. And by the way, the baby is already fully developed, just maturing at this stage. But each to it''s own, you should or will start to feel the kicks by now or in a week or two.

Reply to Star
Posted by: Mary | 2011/02/08

You make me sick. We have trying to fall pregnant for many years and now people like you just abort this innocent little Gift from God as if it is just another inconvience. If you are 5 months pregnant, the baby is almost fully developed. How can you even ask if you can abort??? Why did you not use contraception before the time??? If you abort, I hope the guilt consumes the rest of your life.

Reply to Mary