Question
Posted by: What''sNext? | 2012/06/14

HAVING A HARD TIME TRUSTING MY GF....HURTING OUR RELATIONSHIP.

How do you gain trust again after cheating ?
How do you let the relationship flourish?
How do you know when someone has changed?

Tempting though it is, there are no broad, general answers to these questions. There's no simple way to regain trust, and only time, with consistent trustworthy behaviour may let one do this. Depending on the relationship, marriage counselling, or couples counselling, may help you both to understand what has been happening, and how it MIGHT be put right.
And there's no general answer to " How do you know when someone has changed?" it depends entirely on the person and what has or hasn't changed

2
Posted by: What''''sNext? | 2012/06/14

Thank you vey much.

She keeps telling me that if I continue to bring up the past she will leave me because there is no development in the relationship.

Surely, my self-esteem has a role to play here.

Regards,
WN?

Reply to What''''sNext?