Question
Posted by: kate | 2008-12-18

Having a hard time

I' ve been dating my bf for almost a year now but we fight everyday. We are both very jelous and we love each other to death but yet we cannot go through a week without a fight.
I want to marry this guy and I want to have his children. Will this get better or should I give up fighting?

WHY do you want to marry, and have children with, a man who treats you badly ? At least see a marriage / relationship counsellor together and sort out these issues before moving further towards mariage.

1
Posted by: Kirsten | 2008-12-18

Dear Kate,
I know how you feel. I have never been jealous until I met my husband 8-9 yrs ago. Since then I have been jealous to the point that it makes me sick! Trust me, you have to try and stop this behaviour! it will destroy you and your bf. I am trying to control it myself but Im failing every time. It will never get better unless you stop it now. PLEASE, get some help!

Reply to Kirsten