Posted by: Renata | 2009-08-05

Haven' t pass a bowel movement with xenical

I am on xenical for 5 days now and has not pass a bowel movement for the past three days . I am worried because with xenical it is said you will experience a need to go the toilet more often, but with me it is the other way around, all the food is stucked into my body for the past 3 days.

Dear Renata
It is indeed strange that you are not experiencing an increased frequency of bowel movements with Xenical. I think you need to ask the dr who is monitoring your weightloss with Xenical about this problem. You can try eating some boiled dried fruit and a high-fibre bran cereal in the morning to promote bowel movements.

Posted by: Belle | 2009-08-18

Renata, try a glycerine suppository - its natural and might kick start your system. You should have results in hours and if not, then go see your Dr.

Reply to Belle
Posted by: Renata | 2009-08-05

With the xeniocal capsules, i am on a kellogs Special K Diet and is also taking my two litres of water on a daily basis, but still no bowel movement.

Reply to Renata