Question
Posted by: BRENDA | 2010-12-15

HAVE YOU EVER?

now I know why there are no doctors prepared to do house calls - doctors on call - company exists - sure it is a consortium and all doctors get a kick back as by refusing to do house calls forces patients to use this service, now for the big joke R2000 for a call out, which includes no treatment and no medication, what a joke!!!!!!!!

Wow Brenda, that is a bit steep! I remember that we had a slightly higher fee for after-hours work but as a normal consultation costs about R250, R2000 sounds a bit excessive to me. I am sure if you speak to a doctor in your area and explain your situation you may be able to find someone willing to assist you.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-15