Question
Posted by: senzo | 2012/07/31

have two great women in my life and im confused what to do

Hi im a 30 year old guy whose been dating a lady for 4 years and we have had problems in our relationship and this has led me to go back to my old girlfriend whom i did not really breakup with in the first place its just tha i moved to another province and never really stopped loving my challenge was that i dont like long distance relationship but now i want to commit to her and leave the current girlfriend but i dont know how!

The problem, from your description, is that when problems arise in a relationship, you don't seriously try to solve them. You left your olf gf behind, but kinda kept her as a spare, then when there were difficulties with the new gf, just walked out on her and back to No. 1.
Try to be fair to both of them. Tell them both the full truth, that you kept on a relatonship with both of them, and see what they say and want. You may well, as others point out, not then have a problem of choosing between 2 good women, but rather of needing to start again

4
Posted by: Gracie | 2012/08/01

Two great women and you are cheating on both of them! If either one (or both of them) find out, you will have NO great women in your life. You need to make a decision as to who you really wish to be with. Sounds to me as though you want the best of both worlds and hopefully this will not come back and bite you in the a$$! If you love the previous gf, why would you do anything that could hurt her? Do you realise that she may have put her life on hold for you? It''s unfair on both these women - break up with both of them until such time you have grown up a bit and realised who and what you want in life! You cannot go through life playing with women and their feelings! You no doubt think you have the best of both worlds here, but you are actually just a cheat and don''t deserve the affection of either of these women!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Maria | 2012/07/31

Do both of them know that you''ve been keeping two relationships going at the same time. (Generally called cheating.) If not then I suggest you tell them. This should promptly solve your problem if they are wise women as both will tell you to take a hike. As you can see I find it very hard to feel sympathy for you.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: XXX | 2012/07/31

You seemed to do it rather well before,so why is it so difficult now

Reply to XXX