Posted by: Tanya | 2012-09-29

Have Respect!

The Sexologist is a Professional who sits in a Consulting Room and assists people with serious sexual problems.

It would be respectful to him/her to ask questions in a civilised manner and not to turn this free opportunity into a disgusting porn site. Search elsewhere on the Internet if thats what you want!!

No comment required

Posted by: MaskedMarvyl | 2013-07-27

What the hell is the above thread about, and why are you allowing people's comments that are so disgusting to stay on the board?

Reply to MaskedMarvyl
Posted by: Mommy | 2012-09-30

Sandy dear, the only time your father asked me to suck his arse was when I asked him to buy me that 9 carat diamond ring with earrings to match!

I told him to lick his own arse and went and bought them myself.

It''s only a figure of speech darling, you don''t have to act on it.

Reply to Mommy
Posted by: Sandy | 2012-09-30

Sorry Mommy! What''s your answer to my question then?

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-09-30

No comment required

Reply to sexologist