Question
Posted by: Nombi | 2008/09/03

Have not seen my periods

I gave birth in Sept 2007, then went for contraceptives on the 13 November 2007, 05 Feb 2008, was supposed to go for my third appointment on 27 July 2008 didn' t go why, because I want to heve baby no 2 when LO is about 1yr 6mnths, I am strictly, 100% condomising. I haven' t seen the periods since. I had the very same problem when I wanted baby no 1, for 12 months did not menstruate whereas I was not using anything, after having been 9yrs on contraceptives. My gynae said it is normal when on nueristrate/depo..Is there something I can use?

Your gynae is right. You could try using the Pill for a few months, but this is not always helpful.

1
Posted by: Nombi | 2008/09/03

Correction:
13 November 2007, next 05 Feb 2008, next 29 April 2008, next 21 July. did not go on 21 July.

Reply to Nombi