Question
Posted by: Od' s | 2008/10/24

HAVE MS NEED DIET TO HELP

Please assist, I need a diet / food plan to help with coping with MS (Multiple Sclorosis). Diagnosed in 2006 and not winning...
with food selection.
Help will be appreciated.
Odete Ferreira
(012) 311-1001
(083) 604-0533

Dear Odete
I am sorry to hear that you suffer from MS. Because of the nature of your illness, I would like to recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will have to obtain your diet history and then work out an individual diet prescription for you that takes all your special needs into account.