Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009/12/18

Have I outgrown you?

:-))) Hi dearest Oldest CS! How are you? I miss your wise cracks, but I feel good that I dont have the NEED to come here anymore....

I do every now and then and I look at the headings and realize SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY? I don' t know how you do it, but I am glad that you do....I needed you for so many years. You are fantastic.

NE is doing well, she' s had a wonderfull " old"  teacher this year. I' ve had the same care giver (from zim) for over a year and I' ve been back in g' s house for more than a year.

Things have settled, nothing is perfect is it? but it' s good and it works. I never thought id move back but this time around we all (kids included) have learned and its working.

I get my days, but i' ve learnt (about time?) that those day' s DO pass. At that stage you feel like NOBODY LOVES ME EVERYBODY HATES ME, but the sun always comes up again....

I just wanted to say I am still alive and we are doing ok, I wanted to wish you all of the bestes for xmas (without mum and MM) hope it' s a good day for you and I hope and wish you everything of the best for the new year ahead.

Blackbird and i still keep contact through skype and facebook - and he only the other day told me what happened THAT day i cracked and he " broke my heart"  and it was nothing near what i expected...just 100 x worse! ha ha ha

We were a bunch and a half that time hey? Kept you on your toes.

Anycase...before I get " taken out"  because im writing you personal letters

HAVE A FANTASTIC XMAS AND NEW YEAR MY DEAR DEAR " OLD"  FRIEND!

Love you lots
Love Mom

OLDEST ? It's nice that you can now visit for occasional pleasure, rather than feeling you have to do so - any really good shrink knows that bhis role is to become obsolete eventually.
Pleased to hear you and Ne are doing so well. Keep it up !

1