Posted by: 3rd time lucky | 2009-04-17

have i got possible threat of miscarriag

5 wks 5days pregnant, my daughter now almost 9 months, after her birth i had a lletz done and a biopsy and also 3wks after she was born i was rushed to hospital for emergency d& c, my gynae never removed all afterbirth. so now early days and im having mild cramping and my tummy is swollen, dont want to rush to hospital like a fool... but it doesnt feel normal, iive got no bleeding (so i take it as a good sign) what is my chances of miscarriage after looking at my history, should i be worried?

Mild cramps are normal in pregnancy. After a LLETZ you may be at risk for cervical incompetence. This usually presents later in the pregnancy and you can have a scan to check your cervix. If it is shortened, a stitch could help.