Question
Posted by: HG | 2008/06/02

have a 1year BABY am I pregnant again?

mY LITTLE GIRL JUST celebrated her first birthday
my last periods started on the 20th of apri
we were active around the 1st may to the 04th l i didnt see my periods last month May so i am scared i might be pregnant if ever i am my hubby is supportive and already exited about it
but i wanna know I had a normal delivery last year NO COMPLICATIONS i JUST WANNA know it is risky for me to fall pregnat after this short period of time, is my body in the right state to carry another baby ,what problems can i face because of space between the babies ,is normaly delivery still possible in this situation pls advice

You could be pregnant and there are no complications related to falling pregnant now.

2
Posted by: Si | 2008/06/04

There are no complications at all. My first born is 14months and I'm currently 21weeks pregnant with no complication. If you are preg don't worry everything will go well.

Reply to Si
Posted by: flower | 2008/06/02

Hi there, my sister in law is 35 and she had her first son in October and her daughter October the next year. So she fell pregnant within 3 months after having her first child and all is well, no complications and everyone is healthy.

It is a bit hectic because the first one is heading for the naughty 2 and the second child is just starting to crawl, so it is a lot of work having them so close, but it will pay off for her in the end.

Reply to flower