Question
Posted by: paperclip | 2008-11-28

haunting turns to reality

I dream dreams, happened 3 times already, one before a huge car accident i was in, one before we got stuck in the middle of nowhere with no spare tyre and one i do not wish to mention.. a couple of days prior a incident I will feel extremely anxious and stressed..as in knowing something will happen...

Am i nuts..how does one explain this.

To make it even more freaky... i have an ability to smell and hear (sometimes see) spirits/ gosts.

Can CBS please tell me what is up here......

Have you never dreamed similarly gloomy dreams, after which nothing happened ? We tend to forget every time there is no apparent connection, and remember every time there does seem to be. You're not nuts, but you maybe misinterpreting what's happening. If you find it useful and it doesn't worry you, let it be. If it does trouble you, see a good local shrink to discuss it, and have an assessment that will probably re-assure you

3
Posted by: mandy | 2008-12-03

Do you believe in ancestors?

Reply to mandy
Posted by: Paperclip | 2008-11-28

Yes i do pray...and i am sure I have ' good'  visitors.

Let me explain: In the bath with the kids, mid winter, my room window is open so in order for the kids not to get a draft, i go to my room to close the window... and it is closed....... I am folding clothes, an item falls, as i return to pick it up, it is picked up for me.
I hear them calling my name (sometimes with or without smell)...

My cat sometimes gets freaked out if we are in the same room as she will sit and hissssss at a certain spot where the smell comes from...as soon as someone else enters the room or speaks.... it is gone.

I had a Imam pray and ' clean'  my house (lol- and me), after a bad night with black shadows crawling inside my room during a very bad patch 1 yr ago and it has not happened very often again after this...

Yes- I am religious.

Is there someone out there that can shed some light on this....

Reply to Paperclip
Posted by: wondering | 2008-11-28

u sound like a spiritual and Gifted person to mi, but im wondering after u dream about this staff do u pray they don happen??sort of like reversing those dreams... but i believe you cos my grand-mom had that sixth sense and also my mother still has that as well and again i only dream. So u do believe that Ghosts do exist after all...as they usually say its all in your mind...

Reply to wondering