Question
Posted by: Annoyed | 2009/04/17

Haunting Ex boyfriend thoughts

I love my boyfriend with ALL my heart. We plan to get married at the end of the year. Prior to this relationship I was in a longterm relationship. We broke up and I moved on and got completely over the ex.

However, everytime my current boyfriend and I get intimate, my ex' s name is on the tip of my time. I know that I' m not thinking about him, but his name is on my mind.

I' ve been thinking that it could be that I associate initmacy with my ex because we were together for so long.

I can' t think of anything else because my current man is my everything and I know that I want to be with him for the rest of my life. But this thing is bothering me. I don' t know what to do.

Any other time, I DON" T think about my ex' s name, except for when I get intimate with my current.

What could this be. PLEASE HELP. It is really frustrating me as it has been going on for about 5 months.

Your reasoning sounds possible. Try deliberately whispering or just mentally repeating your CURRENT bf's name, to break the habit, and remind yourself of all the good reasons why your ex is Ex.

4
Posted by: say my name say my name - Beyonce | 2009/04/20

it means maybe that you still love him or that you left him for the wrong reasons.... that you Had to but that you didnt want to at the time....
life is strange and has many revelations further down the line...
why dont you just say his name out loud and see what happens...

Reply to say my name say my name - Beyonce

Posted by: Kelly | 2009/04/17

lol

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: J | 2009/04/17

Who was he  Mr BIG?

Reply to J