Question
Posted by: Nomzamo | 2010/06/28

Haunted (Sad story)

I have a problem with my husband, he listens to everything his sisters tell him, when we discuss anything in the house like last time, he was sick and I told him that the best thing to drink is water with salt and sugar guess what, he did not drink it but went and confirm with his sisters. We have a problem with his daughters he and his sisters decided that the best thing is to take the kids to one of them without me even knowing because they are very much disobidient, on Saturday we went to visit his brother in Pretoria we discussed this together with the brother he said it is better if the children can stay there but only next year because now they must go to school, guess what we discussed this on Saturday but yesterday he was telling me his sister said he must get a transfer for the kids so that they can stay with her from next month and he will just pay a certain money for that, I told him that I cant stay with someone like that he is too childish and not a man, I need a man someone who can decide for himself, someone that needs my advices not someone from outside, and he must never tell me anything again it will be best if we go our separate ways when it comes for decision making I will do my own things and he will do his with his sisters and we will see who will win. What is all this please assist me what must I do, I know some people will think I am crazy but this is true it is happening since we got married I cant sleep at night I scream as if someone is killing me I asked him about it he did not care he said I must consult the doctor I have been to many doctors and they dont see anything what should someone haunting me or what, I think something is going on because his daughters still see their mum, something really is happening he was really angry when I told him about it

Sounds like he has given up all pretense at being a sensible and mature adult, and has chosen to become a slave to other members of his direct family. As you know, I can't tell you what to do. Marriage counselling could help, but it sounds as though he wouldn't agree to it, or would ned a large room, as he'd insist on taking his sisters, brother, counsins, aunties and everyone else to each session, too.
He really doesn't sound ready to be married, or even to be grown-up

1