Posted by: Stressed | 2013-01-23

Hatered towards husband

My husband has been treating me so bad, like I am just a piece of trash. I had reached a point where by I wish bad things to happen to him (which is wrong to wish a person bad thing, i pray about it always). I stopped talking to him so its just silence in the house, he never cares to ask why I am down or upset. He has abused me, insulted me and never treated me with respect. All he did was take my money and use me as a sex partner and maid. I am employed and get a good salary. I respected him for too long and gave him several chances after lying to me that he will change. Now i realise that i had bottled up all the hurt inside, all my hurt and pain and its eating me daily. All i wish for now its separation/divorce and he will never take no for an answer, he can be threatening. I am not sure which route to take. I am hurt and can''t and not prepared to be with him ever in my life. If it was possible I will erase him and don''t see him again, it’ s a living nightmare. Moreover he can be attacking and he is always right, never apologies it’ s me who must be blamed. I am tired of my marriage and can''t take it anymore. How do I move away from all this? When i want to end things he says i have an affair, which is not true.

So he's abusive, and treates you disrespecfully, like dirt. Consider seeing a group like POWA which exits to advicwe and help abused women, and to help you plan a safe exit and divorce.

Posted by: lolo | 2013-01-24

girl you already know what to do, all i can do is offer you a prayer that you stay strong.

Reply to lolo
Posted by: Stressed | 2013-01-24

He always says he is moving out when ever we have arguements but he never did. I once moved back and he came said it will all end but now we back to 1. The familiy tried no luck, but i am asking GOD to do his will. I am beyond control of the situation, but problem is staying with him. I must move my finances and plan well before i can even separate and get good lawyer and couselling for my child as well.

Reply to Stressed
Posted by: ME | 2013-01-24

Hey Gal.

I can imagine how u feeling right now. I was going to suggest that you move out from your place or he should move out. You need time to be alone and think things through, pray and fast about the situation, am sure God will give you answers. Also pray for him as well as the other sister had suggested. All da best and God bless!

Reply to ME
Posted by: Stressed | 2013-01-23

Thank you all for the feedback, i will read (1 peter 3) also contact POWA. Thanks, But staying in the marriage will not be possible. I am not going that route its killing me softly.

Reply to Stressed
Posted by: kgee | 2013-01-23

Good day sister
i can c dat ur husband is giving u headache i knw u so streesed whereby u had enough,but to pray for him like dat it will come back to u plz when you pray ask GOD to help him if something wrong happens it will come back to u as wife,plz plz be a woman of faith and this is da time ur husband need ur support its part of marrige remember u swore before GOD dat thruogh sickness,bad,good u will be with him,say strong pray 1 peter 3 it talking abt men which is weakest sex so plz read it n u will understand,dont make ur enemies happy,im not perfect either bt im trying to satisfy my wife.all da best in ur marrige and ur decisions ask God to guide u..

Reply to kgee
Posted by: XXX | 2013-01-23

There appears no reason to stick with this abusive man.I would do as CS suggests,approach POWA for help in getting out of this marriage

Reply to XXX