Question
Posted by: anxious | 2009/11/23

HATE WAITING!

I have never been one for waiting when it comes to medical issues! I can' t stand that wait when I have my urine tests done! Rather do my tests give me the results there and then and be done with it! Then I can deal with it/forget about it and move on! I HATE waiting! I have another 8 days before I have this scan - even if it doesnt show any significant problems (I am not entirely convinced it will show anything major!) I would rather know now!

Dear Anxious
It can sometimes be frustrating to wait for tests - but we have to wait for the bacteria to grow on the culture to be sure that we know which antibiotics it is sensitive to! And for waiting for the scan - well, I agree with you, I would rather also have these things done and over with!

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/23

Dear Anxious

Reply to cyberdoc