Question
Posted by: Sally | 2009-01-14

Hate and hopelessness

Hi. I' m ok, most days. But some days i just don' t know. I feel intense hatred for everything/everybody. I have no hope. I hate my work - sit and do nothing the whole day, tell myself that things will be better tomorrow. I hide away from people. And then I hate myself for feeling like a total messed up loser. I feel like running away. It feels like I' m trapped and have to break free, but I can' t. And then I end up hating myself........... I wish I was a better me.

Hatred for everyone, regardless of whether they are good or bad people ? You could become a better you with the aid of CBT counselling, to define what a better you would be, how it would think and begave, and then devising a way to get there from here. OK< so you made some errors in the past --- everyone has done that. But to continue to beat yourself up over that is hardly useful. DO something positive, see a CBT counsellor, and move on