Question
Posted by: Puty | 2011-10-21

Has He Changed

I have started going out with this guy last year after three year of him pursing me, but for some reason I wasn''t ready and was very scared of being hurt and suspected he wasnt right for me. But he was patient and would not give up on me and would do nice things for me. We spent a lot of time together as friends though though I liked him I was not totally convince he was what I liked.I just didnt think he looked attractive enough for me to love deeply. But I began falling inlove when I just opened my heart and just wanted to give him a chance and see what happens and quit being afraid.

So we did go out and I knew he loved me and was open to grow in love with him even through the disagreements and incompatibility. I knew he loved me and so and was willing to grow and change and we agreed to be patient with each other. I chose to not worry about his looks, I have kind of fallen in love with with so deeply and He has just captured my everything and nobobyelse looks as attraavite to me anymore. But the problem now I have noticed with him is that he recently I just so moody and gets all grumpy for some reason that he doesnt commuticate . He knows I am so emotional and I like to communicate my feelings. But recently he seem to take my feelings for granted and has not regard of how I feel. So I due to my personality I get very insecure and I kind of feel he has taken advantage of me and he can just be all mean and justify his actions. When I he is in the mood he becomes the person I love and easier for me to talk to, but he get all grumpy I dont know what to do and he doesnt seem to care much. This really hurts me, It makes me cry and he know all that, but he chooses to ingore me I am out of ideas on how to talk to him. I dont suspect he is cheating, I know he loves me, But His mood irritate me .

I think true love is always about something far more, and far deeper, than mere outer looks. Indeed, while the other person's looks are important to you, you are really considering them more as a fashion accessory, and not yet loving.
It sounds as though there is more going on, in each of you, below the surface, and more than either of you understand about yourselves, let alone about each other. Consider seeing a couples counsellor together, to seek to understand yourselves and each other, much better, and work out a happier way to be together

4
Posted by: IX | 2011-10-24

leave him and find someone more deserving. did you have sex with him, if you did that could have an impact on how he treats you.

Reply to IX
Posted by: Gogo | 2011-10-24

did u gave him your punai, o kgotse no he doesnt need it anymore

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Asking.......... | 2011-10-21

He is ugly ,makes you cry and irritates you, why not look for someone good looking who makes you happy?

Reply to Asking..........