Question
Posted by: M E MULLER | 2012/08/14

hartaanval

My man is dood 1 mei 2010 aan hartaanval. Het erge breinskade op gedoen in motor ongeluk en dikwels ophou asem haal. Kan mens sterf as jy vir n tyd nie suurstof kry?

Expert ImageKinesiology expert

A break in the breathing pattern is known Apnea (normally happens at night in the form of Sleep Apnea). And this can definitely create an oxygen deficiency with severe health ramifications.

4
Posted by: Robert | 2012/10/22

I was just searching for this inoirmatfon for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what is the Google''s problem that doesn''t rank this type of informative websites closer to the top. Normally the top web sites are full of garbage. I''ve bookmarked your site: and will check back often. Thanks for the awesome info!

Reply to Robert
Posted by: Hans | 2012/09/05

Vader oorlede maar vanaf sy een oor agter om sy kop tot by die ander oor is hy blou wat is die oorsaak van die blou word.

Reply to Hans
Posted by: Hans | 2012/09/05

Vader dood aan hartaanval waarom is hy potblou van agter die agterkop?

Reply to Hans
Posted by: Kinesiology expert | 2012/08/15

Reply to Kinesiology expert