Question
Posted by: Trying to help | 2011-10-28

Harsh needle-like pain(follow up)

Doctor, I called my family, and explained what symptoms I am experiencing, they suggest it is '''''''' Nier pyp onsteking '''''''' and my mother and father said that they both had a very bad history with that, and my mother said she still has to take antibiotics every now and then for it. Could I have this? The pain that they described is at the exact place I have it and then it shoots down to bladder. and the fevers i have been having.

We have only two types of ANTI-biotics onboard , called:
Moxypen-250 ( penisilin )
&  Doxitab

If you do suspect that you have kidney tract infection, none of the two mentioned antibiotics will be effective. I still do suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and special tests. In the interim, you can can consume a lot of clear fluids, followed by a beer or two, in order to stimulate as much urination as possible.

How soon will you be able to consult a doctor or registered nurse?