Posted by: Worried | 2009-07-20

Harmful medication to baby

I would like to know how harmful is pain medication and alcohol to the baby during the first few weeks? I use quite a lot of headche tablets and drink 1 glass of wine a week, at most. I am about 4-5 weeks pregnant and now I am concerned that I could have unintentionally harmed the baby while I didn' t know that I was pregnant

If you were taking Panado, this would not harm the fetus and one glass of wine a week would probably not have caused harm either.

Sal, please post your question separately.

Posted by: Beth | 2009-07-22

Nothing u can do about it now just that u take care of urself now and no damage was done but as for the weekly wine that cud b dangerous to the lit'  one just wait esp cos this is the 1st trimester...gudluk

Reply to Beth
Posted by: sal | 2009-07-20

didn' t know I was preggies, had antibiotics and a shot for the flu, also some potassiumpills for a sore neck, what are the effects on baby?

Reply to sal