Posted by: Heidi | 2012-07-03

Hard yellow lumps

I have hard yellow lumps on my fanny lips! Don''t bother me ? Yet how do I get ride of them! Nearly like a pimple! Real hard! Help!

The only way to get rid of these, will be to consult your doctor and have it surgically removed.

Posted by: heidi | 2012-07-27

Zombie, you should really keep your advise to yourself, as you have no -|- ing clue what you talking about, this is a forum for people to discuss what they would like, without people like you who challenge their inteligence levels....for your advice it was NOT an VIRUS....... why do they allow people like this on here? Hope it does get sorted out!! NOT HAPPY!!

Reply to heidi
Posted by: Albert Wesker | 2012-07-04

The T-Virus

Developed by Umbrella Corporation.

Get the vaccine soon or you will change to those flesh-eating monsters called zombies.

Reply to Albert Wesker
Posted by: Heidi | 2012-07-03

Thanks for the insight Zombie! What virus? And what vaccine? it''s rather imbaresing! As you can imagine! But thanks for your help regarding the matter!

Reply to Heidi
Posted by: Zombie | 2012-07-03

You have been infected by a virus.

Get vaccine soon...or you will be craving brainssssssss

Reply to Zombie