Question
Posted by: Refiloe | 2013/01/24

Hard to Study

Im a current student with Unisa on my last year of studies where i have to write only one module to complete my HR Diploma.My problem is i am sooooooooooo tired with booksto such an extend that i cannot even open a book, when i do i just look at it once and close it and i can see clearly that it affected me a lot because i even failed my two modules that i wrote last Oct /Nov 2012 exam s and i got supplementary examination on both of them,so i tried taking Bioplus but it doesnt work and using medication to study is not one of my favourites things,I dont know how to adjust my mind to the right level where i can study with understanding ,how can u advise me,I think i need a break

2
Posted by: Tom | 2013/02/18

Use mindmap technique (see internet) and recording of your reading of the textbook and listen to it while you are in bed.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: boity | 2013/02/17

hi refiloe,

perhaps we can meet. i studied HR as well, but i wanna enrol at unisa again. im in pretoria, where can we meet so that i can assist you

Reply to boity