Question
Posted by: shannon | 2011-04-15

hard to orgasm

Our doctor has put my husband on anti depressants. He has been on them for a week now and has been experiencing all the common side effects. I have noticed since he started them he finds it extremely difficult to orgasm. Our sex life up until a week ago was great. Why is this and will it last for the entire 6 month duration that he is on the tablets? Is there anything he can take or do to counteract this horrible effect.

Shannon

Unfortunately, this is an side-effect of the anti-depressants and there is really nothing that can be done, besides stopping the medication.