Question
Posted by: David | 2010-04-07

Hard swollen stomach

I am 50 years and male for the last weekI have had a swollen stomach, light nausea, I have been feeling tired, and I have gained a little weight. My tummy is looking like a football .my stomach,upperbelly button portion and lower belly button portion s are swollen.My hips rihgt and left sides are come out slightly.My stomach is just not feeling right. You can see in the mirror there is a bulge. I think my whole body is somewhat swollen as well, especially my hands and feet. I work out and do lots of sit ups and crunches, but lately my stomach feels like a big blob of fat.
Also my thights are looking a lump of fat.

David

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination, as well as blood tests, in order to find the cause for your symptoms.