Posted by: har | 2009-01-26

hard on

I wake up with an erection almost every morning, why does this happen?

Absolutely normal and part of the body's way of keeping your penis healthy, blood has to flow to the penis to keep it healthy and most men who have healthy erectile functioning have early morning erections...

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-26

As long as my hubby gets his morning glory I know that everything there is still ok. When we' ve had sex the previous night then we always fall asleep naked + next morning it looks like a tent pole, pushiung the blanket up if he' s lying on his back. Quite normal even after 37 yrs. of marriage.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: MY WAY | 2009-01-26

I get one too.....It' s my wife' s job to get it down.

Reply to MY WAY
Posted by: PJ | 2009-01-26

The average man gets up to 3 hard-on' s during the night!

It' s normal.

Reply to PJ
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-26

damn HAR ....hope u have a women to enjoy the ride

Reply to anon
Posted by: oz | 2009-01-26

It is call amorning glory, when that happens you know that everyhing is still working ok.

Reply to oz