Posted by: Roger | 2009-03-24

Hard Erection

Has anyone tried Maxmor or Panalt to increase their erection. I don' t get very hard and would like to use something to assist.
Is Maxmor for increasing the hardnes of the erection or is it for delaying a climax/ejaculation.
Which is the better or is there some other product that you have use and has been a sucess.

Dear Roger,

I suggest you consult a urologist who can assess whether your lack of erectile firmness is physiological. If a cause is found he may consider prescribing one of the officially approved treatments for erectile dysfunction to assist with erection firmness.

Posted by: player | 2009-03-25

Adult sex shop in Durban Smith Street.

Reply to player
Posted by: JIMBO | 2009-03-25

had good results with panalt and celliers ..hey player where did you obtain erect 24 from.> > ???

Reply to JIMBO
Posted by: Bill | 2009-03-25

I have had good results with Panalt, 4 tabs for just over R-100, but I use them only on special occasion as I don' t have any erection problems, but have found the effect gets less if you use it too often. They also give me a slight headache, but it is a small price to pay for the results. I also can not remember the others that I have tried, but had little or no effect with most of them!

Reply to Bill
Posted by: PLAYER | 2009-03-24

You must try erect 24. R100.00 for two tabs and it last for72hrs and no side effects.

Reply to PLAYER