Question
Posted by: Lillibeth | 2012-09-11

Hard but then soft

My boyfriend is a wonderful lover and he spends a lot of time pleasuring me.. taking his time and making sure i am really enjoying what he is doing to me.

The other night he blindfolded me and gave me a full body massage and i thought he MUST have an erection..so i should expect penetration.. but that was not the case.. i had to give him a -|- to get him hard.

I have found he''ll get all excited and hard for me during foreplay and he might penetrate me, but the minute he moves away to pleasure me in other ways, he goes soft again. Is this normal?
I would have to give him a -|- then again to get him hard, for 2nd penetration and finally having that orgasm. He likes to make slow passionate love but i get turned off if he''s not hard all the time. If he is pleasuring me and enjoying it, shouldn''t he automatically stay hard?

He is 47.

Dear Lillibeth,

This is completely normal. If a man is ingaging in sexual stimulation and sexual pleasure giving that does not involve direct and consisten stimulation of his penis for the erection to subside. The moment stimulation is focused directly on the penis the erection returns. Not being fully erect during certain sexual activities that does not involve stimulation of the penis does not mean that he is not aroused by what he is doing or that he is not thoroughly enjoying what he is doing.

This happens more and more as men naturally age as well.

1
Posted by: CRN | 2012-09-11

No, there is nothing wrong if he doesnt stay hard the whole. happens with me to, i get so in to in pleasing my wife, that i forget about myself and only her pleasure, then when we wanna continue making love i have to get hard first agian

Reply to CRN