Question
Posted by: Advise | 2012/03/30

Hard and long erection

Hi Guys and Girls, please could you advise me on what I can use to maintain a hard and long erection. The problem is that I do not get turned on by my wife (and she is damn beautiful). I do not want her to think that I am cheating on her. I don''t think that I have an erectile problem, because when I see naked women on tv, the soldier is wide awake, but subsides when I get into bed. Please help.

Whilst medications like viagra, levitra and cialis are all possibilities, I wonder why this is taking place. There is likely to be powerful psyhcological factors playing a role here and it may be that once you stop taking one of the above pills, the problem returns...so I'd encourage you to seek some support to understand what is going on for you.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/30

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist