Question
Posted by: thanx! | 2008/07/14

Happy / Worried?

Morning Doc,

I was on the contraceptive stickers which I stopped at the end of March. I had 38 days before I had my first period and then 28 days before my second. Now, I'm on day 40 and nothing happened yet...? I did a home pregnancy test on Sat afternoon - a very, very faint 2nd line appeared. I know it's better to do the test first thing in the morning so I repeated one yesterday morning. It also just showed a VERY faint 2nd line. (maybe my imagination ;-)

Do you think I must wait another week or so or must I rather go to my doctor?

Thank you!

It may be a very early pregnancy. Repeat the test in a week or do a blood test.

1
Posted by: Fay | 2008/07/14

Could be positive. I did 3 HPT in one week, all same result, feint 2nd line, waited another week and it was definitely darker. Try again in a week or so, or if you cant wait that long, do a blood test, much more accurate.

Reply to Fay