Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2011-12-21

HAPPY HAPPY

Hi dearest oldest friend (lol)

I check in from time to time but not often..when i feel " guilty"  i think of how you once said that " every GOOD shrink knows there will come a time when his job is done" ......

There were so many years i thought i''d die without you...you know how much you have meant to me and charne. She''ll be 15 in March...can you believe it? time goes buy so fast.

Hope you still have you kitty cat...the one after MM? Hope he/she gets a huge chicken for xmas?

Just want to wish you a merry xmas and a fantastic 2012...been off all meds for over a year now and i''ve never been happier.

G and the kids are good. Everything has fallen into a pattern. thanks God and thank YOU dearest friend.

Love MOM

Hi there, CPM ! At my very advanced age, as I swiwtch on the steam computer and shovel more coal into its engine, it is good to hear from good people, especially when they bear good news ! Delighted to hear you are all well, and my best to Charne. MM's successor is thriving, and gaining weight ( now I know why they complain about the Fat Cats in business ).
Hush about a huge chicken, though, or she'll get too demanding. Maybe I can look for a diet chicken ? She demands to inspect whatever I have, anyway, and gives me withering looks when she discovers how many things I eat which are not delightful for a cat. Disapproves of Broccoli, and Asparagus, and Cauliflower.
I'm still waiting and hoping for the New Year when we will all get the year we really deserve. MIne would then be pretty good, and one or two prominent people would find life less delightful than they have thus far made it for themselves, at our expense !

1