Question
Posted by: happy go lucky | 2009-11-05

happy go lucky

Hi CS

Lately there are a lot of good things that have been happening in my life. Generally happy things. I sometimes feel guilty that I don' t deserve any of it because what have I done to deserve it.

I am not complaining and extremely grateful. I don' t know why I have so much self-doubt in me.

Bad things happen to us at times, and we generally don't deserve them either. I'm delighted to hear that good things are heppening to you right jnow - enjoy it and don't feel guilty. You don't have to deserve it, and it won't last forever. Your good things are not coming at the expense of someone else's.
Often, it's a combination of life experiences and upbringing that makes us feel unworthy of good stuff happening to us. Take it from me - you're worthy !

1