Posted by: Mzulu | 2011-03-31

Happy birthday to me!!!!!

Morning Cyberfamily,
Today is my birthday and I know most of you would say " ahhh why you only telling us now coz we would have got you something''. Relax, thats what bank accounts are for so don''t give me that!!! Lol.
Anyways Ja, I''m turning 29 and am glad to say I have achieved most (not all) of the things I wished to have achieved at this age.
Ohh well, I have come to accept that in life, you cant have everything that you wish for and all you can do is be greatfull of whatever life that God has blessed you with. My greatest wish would have to spend this day with the woman I love and our 7-year old daughter but eish, thats not to be coz things didn''t go well between us a year ago and my heart still cries for to this day.
Enough with the unpleasant staff. So whats my plan for the bdy,I hear you asking..? Well I plan to have an intimate braai with freinds and family at my newly bought house, I want it to also be a housewarming party as well:-) This is going to take place on Sat afternoon. Have a great day and Happy Birthday to ME:))))

OK, good - now you start working towards what you want to achieve by 39.
Sounds like this intimate braai will get rather crowded !

Posted by: Truth | 2011-03-31

Im certain dogs are allowed along with irresposible aged relatives looking for a free meal!
Do you need us to send you petrol money?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Happiness | 2011-03-31

Are pets allowed? I have 2 dogs which I can''t leave behind.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Ph | 2011-03-31

Happy Birthday!

Reply to Ph
Posted by: Apple | 2011-03-31

What do you mean by an intimate braai? l am not keen on attending any function that may be featured on the back page of the Sunday Times!
If you can assure me there is nothing untoward about this function l accept your very generous invitation.
My sister has a chocolate fountain which l would be prepared to bring and supply the chocolate. Could someone bring chopped fruit for dunking?

Reply to Apple
Posted by: Woman | 2011-03-31

Hey Boss :) Happy birthday! so what must we bring to the braai? May your next year be full of joy and unexpected surprises!

(And just on another note, why don''t you write that woman a short note with just what you said to us now on it, with a giant bunch of flowers, a box of her favourite chocolates and a formal invitation to go on a date?)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Unique | 2011-03-31

Thank you for the invitation. Can I bring my family along.

Reply to Unique
Posted by: Happy Birhday Brou | 2011-03-31

What is the time of the braai and pls supply address.
Can we bring anything - l make a great potato salad.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Reply to Happy Birhday Brou
Posted by: PUrple | 2011-03-31

So nice to see such an upbeat message. Happy Birthday.
Sorry you won''t be with your ex and your daughter, maybe this is the year to build some bridges?

Reply to PUrple