Question
Posted by: anon2 | 2008/09/16

Happy belated birthday CS

Dear CS
Happy belated birthday! I do hope that your day was every bit as special as you are!

Thanks so much, folks ! The actual birthday wasn't belated ( how did you find out ? ) and good wishes, whether belated or not, are always welcome. Sorry for my belated reply to your belated wishes, but I've been of for a couple of days, at short notice, attending a major science convention in Joburg, as well as the High School Musical show on Monday night --- well worth watching --- and such nice kids ! Will be writing it up soon on my new Blog which is being set up as we speak.

3
Posted by: Carol | 2008/09/17

And many more good years coming .... Happy Birthday :)

Reply to Carol
Posted by: jcat | 2008/09/16

Hope it was a great day, with an even better year to follow!
Regards,
jcat

Reply to jcat
Posted by: Lin | 2008/09/16

Hear! Hear!

Reply to Lin