Question
Posted by: kasandra | 2010/07/29

happy

Hi Cybie, things are going great my side, manage to convince some friends to go salsa dancing with me and we are joining soon. All in all feeling positive, weird how creative and full of life I am now, but keeping it balanced, staying in the moment, and focusing on today, weird how booze lies about building self esteem, I feel more confident now. All in all happy and smiling. My close friends decided to support me in the not drinking and will not drink around me or with me. Wondeful friends!

Pleased to hear things are going well. More energy an creativity when the dampening and sedation of the booze is lifted ; and some GENUINE self-esteem arising not from fooling yourself, but from having a worthwhile basis for it. Great friends really do make a difference

4
Posted by: kasandra | 2010/07/30

Thanks guys, the pro" s of not drinking is so rewarding - deteminate this time - to be kind to myself,

Reply to kasandra
Posted by: Tinky | 2010/07/30

Well done..!! Keep it up - booze just sucks the life out of you - nothing to gain... keep your energy up!!

Reply to Tinky
Posted by: hestia | 2010/07/30

Well done! And that is what I call true friends. thumbs up for them too.

Reply to hestia