Posted by: Meisie | 2009-02-17

CS having taken your advise and leaving an abusive relationship of 8 years has brought on lots of stress and pain but mainly JOY.
My ex couldn' t take it his bipolar, came home found we had left my son and I went drinking and drugging, started shooting in the complex and this man is a senior manager of a bank.
Lied to the bank that he was in hospital for stress actually he was locked up, the body corporate called the SAP, case was withdrawn, let loose and given his gun back.
Tried locking me up on a Friday to stay in jail for the weekend, this was for theft as each time he had an affair he bought me gifts to not leave then it was the honey moon period but not for long, would say his sorry never do it again, take his prozac until the next time.I was now tired as I saw porn pictures of him with a child.
I got an attorney that explained all to the court and my case was withdrawn, i have for years made affidavits when abused and had proof of his porn with others etc.
I left last weekend and his been drinking since, this weekend he thought he' d get me back deposited R2000 said it was for my son as he treated him as his own. this weekend he was seen taking another little african child indoors and spent the weekend with her.
Boy am I happy that I took your advise as this was going on for years,we were engaged but he always had excuse' s for marriage.I still have a long way to go as we are charging him for breach of promise and this man is vindictive, tried killing me two years ago hired five blacks then apologised and blamed the then girlfriend. Well ladies enough is enough we need to fight back, these abusers need to be locked up and the key thrown away.
I am happy that I have my freedom again, no bullying,being sworn at, made to do sex acts that you' ve never done before, partake in porn acts etc...I AM FREE....

He sounds like a deeply disturbed guy, and you should be very careful. When he was arrested, they should have got a compulsory psych asessment to see if there's something wrong which could be treated. IS child welfare investigating his activities with little children ? PRotection of yourself and your son, perhaps with a court order, too, should be a priority

Posted by: Meeee | 2009-02-17

Are the still people like you who still talk the language of " five blacks, african child" ? Clearly you are purple lady, or colour confused as those who are content with themselves don' t use this language.
I hope in the movie the " five black guys"  kill you and he marries the " african child" .

Reply to Meeee
Posted by: Gemina | 2009-02-17

and there are enough black actors to play " hired five blacks " 

Reply to Gemina
Posted by: Meisie | 2009-02-17

ABSA......yes i do believe I have enough on him to write a script, 2007 he dated the woman that exploited Shaun Warne her son is a singer crazy LU she wanted me off the map real yea I do have enough for a script thanks:-)

Reply to Meisie
Posted by: groovy | 2009-02-17

wow write a script great movie :)

(which bank by the way?)

Reply to groovy